Archive for December 2008
My eyes hurt.
And, I should say, EVEN HURT.
This morning, I went through The NST, I saw an advertorial about the wedding.
This noon, I just received my new copy of astro magazine and this is what I get:
( + ) new place
( + ) new friends
( + ) new pillow and bed sheets
( + ) new air (heh? :P)
( + ) new environment
( + ) new lecturers
( + ) new transport to get back home, INTERCITY TRAIN!
( + ) new course, Business Studies Transportation
( + ) it's UiTM!
( - ) no car
( - ) far from best friends
( - ) not much freedom
( - ) no Carl's Jr (heh! :P)
( - ) no big shopping centres (mengadanya! :P)
( - ) have to do my own laundry
( - ) have to live with other 4 room mates (aiming to get Dean's List so can get a two-pax room I hope)
( - ) no fast internet connection
( - ) no over throttling the bandwidth to get Brothers & Sisters, Dirty Sexy Money, Gossip Girl & Desperate Housewives
( - ) will get involve in co-curriculum. (Cheh!)
Now stop those craps, whining, sulking et cetera.
Azfar, please wake up.
Sometimes, when we in need of something, there must be alot of comforts and essentials to be sacrificed.
Hope will get used to new place like I used to in Sarawak.
And, today, my weekend is over. Yeah, today is Friday and is my weekend.
I had real great time previous two days and today.
Really miss UiTM Sarawak!
See ya, UiTM Johor!
Mawi & Ekin's countdown to their wedding day is POLLUTING our Astro Malay channels from day to day.
and seriously, I'm effin' ANNOYED with em.
Nak kawin, kawin je lah. WHO CARES?
Tak yah ah nak canang semua channel kat Astro tu ko nak kawin.
Tension Tension Tension!
And, I agree with Mr Jason Goh.
Aku tak tau apa yg jadi pada aku lately. Dengar lagu2 melancholy, lagu2 depressing. Mcm lawak tp adakah aku cukup stabil emosi dan mental?
Ada orang cakap, "Ko dah gila kot sejak kena hempap palang tu,".
Kdg2, aku rasa mcm halusinasi melanda. Pandangan gelap secara tetiba.
Tah lah. Kdg2 aku rasa mcm tu, tp takkan lah! Kadang2, satu mende, aku kena lihat/baca dua tiga kali baru boleh faham dan ingat. Aku tak macam yang dulu.
Adakah semua ni sebab di hempap palang tu? Tp rasa mcm bodo jugak time nk buat entry sbb aku sendiri rasa mcm lawak mende ni tp tak sehingga semalam apabila lepas makan, aku rasa amat pedih pada dada sebelah kiri berhampiran jantungku.
Sesetengah orang, kawan rapatku tau apa yg aku alami. Tp smlm mcm luar biasa sikit. Aku takleh nk tarik nafas. Mungkinkah heartburn? Mungkinkah komplikasi lain?
Tah, aku tak tau la.
Kalau ikut my family medical history, takde yg kene heart diseases ni. But only if, maybe it's because of my unhealthy diet. Fast foods; McDonals, KFC, Carls Jr, Burger King, A&W etc.
Kenapa la dorang buat makanan2 yg irresistable kalau implikasi dia besar? Haha.
Jahat betul itu orang.
Dan, aku taknak consult to hospital about yesterday. Tunggu melarat baru pegi.
I went to Subang Parade and guess who I bumped into?
She's not an artist.
She's kinda cool tho.
She's kinda 'banyak cakap'. :P
I guess you're WRONG with your guesses.
And she is.................................
That's all for today. Was pretty excited. LOL.
Posted by A.R
I bumped into this online and just wanna share with you guys out there who still don't know about this.
With MyLiveSignature, you can add signature to your posts like this:
So, here are the steps:
1. Logon to : http://mylivesignature.com/
2. You dont need to sign up. Just proceed.
3. Customize your signature.
4. At last, you'll have your signature ID. Ignore the ID, download the signature and logon to your favourite and reliable image hosting.
5. Upload that signature, and, copy the URL.
6. Proceed to Settings > Formatting > scroll to bottom to Post Template form.
7. Now, put the image of your signature like you normally add images in post or somewhere else using the IMG SRC tag.
Have fun yah!
My beloved RARA tagged me AGAIN. But thank God, kali ni tak panjang sgt mcm previous tag!
1) Do you think you're hot ?
Haz (my classmate) cakap, kita patut puji diri sendiri. Kalau bukan kita, siapa lagi. So, I'm HOT. Hahaha.
3) Why do you like that picture ?
I look like a playboy. Maybe? And Ika shows her tummy there. With Peanut staring at me like that. Cool.
4) When was the last time you ate pizza?
Weeks ago while working for Western Union
5) The last song you listen to ?
Innerpartysystem - This Empty Love
6) What are you doing right now besides this ?
Seeking for information on NFS Undercover, ONLINE.
7) What name would you prefer besides yours ?
Azfar is okay.
People to tag :.
8) Who is number one ?
Hamzani. My mate from UiTM Melaka.
9) Number three is having a relationship with ?
Tak amek port rumah tangga orang! Hahaha.
10) Say something about number five ?
He's a fashion whore. A trend setter with cool outfits. Topman is his favourite.
11) How about number four ?
Long time no see, Eizaz!
12) Who is number two ?
Long time friend of mine. Since standard 4.
Tagged by RARA. For sure I have to kill you after this so you can't tag me anymore. Hahahaa. Sampai 3 sekali tag? Allah. 3 ke 2. Mcm tu lah.
Q: What is the relationship of you and him/her?
- Scandals? Hahaha. Nope, classmate lah.
Q: Your 5 impressions towards him/her.
- Belagak, banyak cakap, peramah, suka gossip, queen bee.
Q: The most memorable things he/she had done for you.
- Err, printed and sent my assignment when I missed my flight home from Sarawak. Thanks Rara!
Q: The most memorable things he/she has said to you?
- Err... "Azfar" haha. Don't remember lah.
Q: If he/she become your enemy, you will...
- Think never will. Hope so.
Q: If he/she become your lover, she has to improve on...
- Tak pernah terlintas kawan baik jadi lover. Haha.
Q: If he/she become your enemy, the reason is...
- Die calarkan kete i. Hahahah.
Q: The most desirable thing to do on him/her is?
- Take all her things (Marc Jacob's stam, Guess gold watch, Gucci, LV) Haha. Mcm boleh pakai!
Q: The overall impression of him/her is...
- Rich girl, spoilt brat but tak lah! Rich girl ye lah kot but she's not a spoilt brat!
Q: How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
- They think I'm gay for not having a gf. I flirt alot. So who cares.
Q: The character of you for yourself is?
- Err..I came to a consensus that I don't understand this question. LOL..I hate bragging myself.
Q: On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
- Ego tinggi, underestimate orang.
Q: The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
- Prince Edward as in Enchanted. Haha. He lives happily ever after.
Q: For the people who likes you, say something about them.
- You like me? Are you serious? I think you liked a wrong guy.
Q: who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
- Single kot. Tak amek tau private matter.
Q: Is no. 3 a male or a female?
- Abang topman!
Q: If no. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
- Hahaa. Tak mungkin!
Q: How about no. 5 and 8?
- Err...I love lesbian!
Q: What is no. 1 studying about?
- I dont know really but kinda ustat2 kat Sudan.
Q: Is no. 4 single?
- Erm, Izwan is single. Do flirt with him.
Q: Say something about no. 6
- I dont know really about him. Blog friend of mine.
Q: What's the best memory you have of 9?
- She's my sweetest class mate who sold CHOOEY CHOCO! Haha.
Q: When's the next time you're gonna see 4?
- Nak makan chicken chop ngn die!
Q: Is number 8 pretty?
- She's a good, cute, pretty, lovely and Islamic friend of mine. I adore the way she lives.
Q: What was your first impression of number 10?
- First time kenal zaman sekolah rendah, tak ingat sangat.
Q: How did you know 3?
- Online and met in Sarawak.
Q: Is 2 your best friend?
Q: Have you seen 1 in the last month?
- Hello! Like forever tak jumpa, okay.
Q: Do you think 7 has a crush on you?
- Coincidentally! I think so. Haha. Sure kene bantai lepas ni.
Q: When/how was the last time you saw 5?
- Sellina's convo at UiTM Shah Alam
Q: Have you ever been to 6's house?
- Lawaknyee...Kenal pon tak sangat!
Q: Have you ever been to the movies with 4?
- I wish.
Q: Have you ever gotten in trouble with 2?
- Die masam muka time registration. Tah apa masalah tah. hahaha.
Q: What do you and number 3 talk about the most?
- Fashion, gossiping.
Q: Do you even know 7?
- Yes. She's my best friend.
Q: Would you give number 8 a hug?
- I would. But i understand her situation.
Q: Are you in love with number 10?
- Nope. He's my best friend!
Q: Do you know a secret about number 5?
- Abit kot?
Q: Describe the relationship between number 9 and number 5.
- Saya merasa penat buat tag ni. PENAT! Hahaha.
Q: Have you ever danced with number 10?
- Nope. He's a clubber but I'm not.
Q: Have you ever been in a fight with number 1?
- Nope. He's my best friend.
Q: Have you ever wanted to punch number 9 in the face?
- Nope. Comel sgt.
Q: Has number 4 ever met your mother?
- Deng. Why the heck in the world die nk jumpe my mother? Nak minang? LOL.
Q: Did you ever accidentally physically hurt number 6?
- Erm, I'm not a child abuser. Haha.
Q: Do you live close to 7?
- Nope. She lives in Kapar.
Q: What kind of car does number 5 have?
- Don't know. Porsche Cayenne Magnum I guess. Hahaha.
Q: Have you traveled anywhere with number 8?
- Penah! Zaman sekolah rendah g seksyen 2, melaka etc.
Q: If you're given $100 dollars tonight, who will you give it to?
- Nah, I wont give to anybody. Keep it to myself and buy my stuffs. Haha. I have my own wishlist and I'd like to fulfill it! Hahaha.
If you can clearly read that, YES, I'm migrating back to BLOGGER.
WHAT I DID:
- Moved all posts from WP to Blogger.
- Some cosmetic changes on the template.
- Modify some previous posts.
WHAT I CAN'T DO:
- Move the YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS from Wordpress.
Posted by A.R
But this one is quite easy, no lengthy questions. Haha.
So here it is, a messy workstation of mine.
My brother called this as a weird workstation because I don't use the laptop's keyboard. Instead, I use a wireless keyboard. It's more comfortable this way.
When I was a little kid, I used to listen to a song.
I didn't know the title at all but it was kind of touching.
Thank God, I am blessed with concrete memory, I still can remember some part of the lyrics and I looked for it online.
"Lagu Hari Warga Tua"
Warga tua teras masyarakat hidup lama
Penuh jasa setia pada negara
Didik anak dan cucu
Ke arah matlamat kita
Lama sudah kau hidup teruji
Penuh ranjau dan rintangan
Di dalam negara bertuah
Korban jiwa untuk keluarga
Masyarakat dan juga nusa
Bagai obor dan pelita
Berkhidmat, berbakti, berjuang
Di mana jua berada
Wahai anak bunga bangsaku
Hargailah jasa ibumu
Patuhilah pesan ayah
Titah kasihnya di junjung
Di mana jua berada....
But unfortunately, there were no audio versions online. I hope, to those who have this song in mp3 format or any audio format, so could you please e-mail or send me a message, I'd appreciate if you can provide me ways how to acquire it.
Don't laugh. Because eventually, you will grow older and have those wrinkles on your face. And just admit that everyone will go old.
And another song that I'd like to share with you guys. A kind of patriotic song and I don't give a damn to any person that look me down for this because this song up raised my spirit and 'woke' me up.
First listened while in trip to Melaka and sang along with my 'Kompang' mates in Pengkalan Balak, Melaka (FYI, I was a kompang player since in primary school and I played in/on weddings including Afiqah's sister's wedding, grand weddings at Menara KL and Dewan Perdana Felda in KL, Belia 4B programme launch in Sabak Bernam, for RTM and believe me, I'm a MALAYSIA BOOK OF RECORD holder, hoho. Quite a few to list, just let my memory holds those beautiful memories)
This song touched the bottom of my heart (haha) and I really love this song. And I think it suits the current Malaysia political situation.
It's called, WARISAN. Read the lyrics, CAREFULLY.
Anak kecil main api
terbakar hatinya yang sepi
air mata darah bercampur keringat
bumi dipijak milik orang
nenek moyang kaya raya
tergadai seluruh harta benda
akibat sengketa sesamalah kita
cinta lenyap di arus zaman
indahnya bumi kita ini
warisan berkurun lamanya
hasil mengalir ketangan yang lain
pribumi merintih sendiri
masa depan sungguh kelam
kan lenyap peristiwa semalam
tertutuplah hati terkunci mati
maruah peribadi sudah hilang
kini kita cuma tinggal kuasa
yang akan menentukan bangsa
pulih kembali harga diri
kini kita sudah tiada masa
majulah dengan gagah
melayukan gagah dinusantara...
p/s: Aku sayang negaraku, aku sayang bangsaku, aku sayang agamaku.
Mobile update here. Too busy at the moment til it seems like everybody cursing on my business.
Thanks to Hamzani for being somewhat understand.
This is the first week after the accident, last week. And still, I can memorize things.
I was told by my dad, I'll have to volunteer myself for this year's Hari Raya Haji. And if so, this year will be the first YEAR 'melapah' (I think literally in English it means 'cut') the meats, slaughtered by those 'pakciks'.
What's my age now?
Pretty unbelievable though huh.
C ya again.
I just got home from a 15-minutes speeding from Damansara to Shah Alam with heavy head.
Great. I love speed.
This morning, I went to UiTM Shah Alam to settle down few things at Bahagian Pengambilan Pelajar at Bangunan Inovasi where later, they directed me to go to Account department located at Menara near Dewan Sri Budiman, where Istiadat Konkokesyen still on-going. It was a wrong time to go there as it was jammed everywhere.
Traffic jam at UiTM Shah Alam is kinda challenging ya know, because of it's on a hill and since I'm driving a manual car, I have to balance clutch and fuel plus, to hand-brake the car to hold in position. Allah. What a pain.
And, few weeks ago, I won a pair of ticket to premiere, TRANSPORTER 3 from Hitz.FM Cruisers at Shah Alam's Extreme Park Section 13 and actually, the date set was 28th November 2008. I was waiting for their call and I thought I was duped until today, they called me, for RSVP. So, I said, I will be attending the event.
Today, they presented me, the Transporter 3. Seriously talking, the appealing features of the movie were the Handsome Rob (Jason Statham as in The Italian Job) or Frank Martin in Transporter and the cute François Berléand who played Inspector Tarconi. The heroin or the girl didn't appeal to me at all. Haha.
But personally, I think, this is the FIRST Transporter movie where Frank Martin become more ROMANTIC and at last in the same boat with Valentina.
What can I conclude is, the movie is so-so. If the scale is 1 to 5, I'd give only 3.5 - 4.
As usual, too lazy to describe in lengthy words where at last will bore yourself also.
What I Liked
- The black Audi A8 W12 drove by Jason Statham.
- Jason Statham himself.
- Francois Berleand himself.
- Energetic car chase sound score.
- Car chase scene (I love the scene where Frank drove on only one side (two tires) to get rid of the trucks)
What I Disliked
featuring generic stunts and a lack of energy
-- Rotten Tomatoes
- Same technique implemented in fight scene. I think the martial arts' director has run out of idea.
- Not so appealing heroin. Go get Olga Kurylenko. Haha.
- Illogic scenes: #1 Excessive explosives for a car crashing down the valley. #2 High speed Audi A8 W12 can penetrate a moving train's rear (I'm sure, the train is all made of wood. Haha)
- The Tech-tech scene. Where the nerd tech guy takes place.
- Striptease scene by Jason Statham. I'm sure Transporter isn't a good place to show off, you showed off several times, Jason. Try James Bond.
What I Didn't Give A Damn
- The heroin.
- The villain. They're typical villain for Transporter. They made me go yawning in the cinema.
The conclusion is, if you wanna watch it in cinemas, go watch it. KIND OF worth your money but if you'd like to wait, you can wait until they show it in local TV or satellite.
Even the poster showed Jason Statham holding two guns, in the film, it's rare or no scene at all where he shoot a firearm.
But for Jason, I'd like to see him in James Bond, once Daniel Craig retire. I wish so. I'm sure he can replace Daniel Craig well. Action packed too. And at least, he's a British.
See ya, Jason and Francois!